Listed in Shediac Bed and Breakfasts.
Housed in a historic mansion built in 1911, The Tait House is located in the heart of downtown Shédiac, NB, just steps away from cultural and community activities. The cachet of the Tait House with the warmth of the woodwork, the perfumes of history, every detail contributes to the experience you'll enjoy.
• Elegantly appointed rooms with combination of fireplaces, canopy beds and Zen baths.
• Refined contemporary cuisine restaurant
• Conference / Reception room to accommodate up to 80 people
• Located 15 minutes from Moncton International Airport
• Just a few minutes from the famous Parlee Beach
Please note the information provided here may have been collected from a number of sources and should not be considered authoritive. Please check with the property listed for up-to-date information and current pricing information. Unless specified otherwise, all distances are linear and do not represent driving or walking distances.
Maison Tait293 Rue Main Street,
Telephone: (+001) 506-532-4233
Fax: (+001) 506-533-9193
Toll Free: (+001) 888-532-4667
Maison Tait may be a suitable property if you are looking to stay near Pointe-du-Chene, Shediac Cape, Shediac Bridge, Grand-Barachois, Barachois, Grande-Digue, Cocagne, Cap-Pele, Irishtown or Dieppe.